1. Does CoolSculpting Really Work?
CoolSculpting really does work! CoolSculpting is a permanent solution for fat reduction for the ideal candidate who maintains a healthy lifestyle including proper diet and exercise.
2. Is the Treatment Painful?CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure, meaning there is no surgery, no needles, and no extended recovery time. During the procedure, which is performed by a trained Sona MedSpa CoolSculpting Technician, our clients can nap, read, work, or just relax.
3. How Long Before You Can See Results?For some clients, you can see results in as little as three weeks, and will experience more dramatic results after two months. But your body will naturally flush out fat cells and will continue to do so after four to six months after treatment.
4. Are There Side Effects?CoolSculpting at Sona MedSpa are only performed by our medically trained providers, who have received CoolSculpting training from Zeltiq. Our staff will not perform the procedure unless you are healthy and an appropriate candidate. The CoolSculpting procedure is not for everyone. You should not have the CoolSculpting procedure if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria. The CoolSculpting procedure is not a treatment for obesity.
5. Will I Need More Than One Treatment?Some clients will be happy with their results after just one treatment, but it is often necessary for clients to have two, three, four or more treatments to reach their ultimate goal.
6. What Happens if I Gain Weight in the Future?Many people, after seeing their results from CoolSculpting, typically take better care of themselves. However, if you do gain weight, new fat cells will form and you may gain weight fat evenly all over the body, not just in the treated areas. We recommend to continue to eat healthy and exercise regularly to maintain your results.
7. How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?The price for CoolSculpting procedures varies depending on your areas of concern, the number of sessions needed, and your ultimate goals. CoolSculpting is not a “one size fits all” treatment so pricing can and should only be provided after your complimentary in-person consultation. Contact the CoolSculpting experts at Sona MedSpa today and let us develop a treatment plan just for you.
Now Save 25% on All CoolSculpting Treatments!